and Conditions of Use
to the North Carolina Rockingham County Republican Party Executive
More commonly known as RockGOP.
Here at RockGOP we offer multiple web pages and services to you, the user. You, as the user, may be a member of the general public or a member of a group or organization who has been granted access to our website. When you use the RockGOP website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and our Privacy Statement.
- We, us, our and ours refers to the North Carolina Rockingham County Republican Party Executive Committee. We have reserved all copyright rights to ROCKGOP and its contents since 2013.
refers to the website owned and controlled by the North Carolina
Rockingham County Republican Party Executive Committee. RockGOP, its
information and web pages may be updated regularly.
- Updates may include
changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use and our Privacy
- Notice of changes may not be announced, posted or otherwise distributed.
- You are encouraged to review these pages
periodically for changes.
- Any changes made to these Terms and Conditions of Use or our Privacy Statement shall supersede all prior versions immediately upon posting.
your and user refers to the viewer or user of RockGOP.
- We work to
serve our community of Rockingham County, North Carolina, first and
- We recognize our affiliates may find our information beneficial.
Terms and Conditions of Use
and Conditions of Use refers to this document presented on this page
- The Terms and Conditions of Use along with our Privacy
Statement governs the relationship between you
- This relationship does not create or imply a partnership, employment, agency relationship or any other joint venture exists as a result.
- Affiliates refers to friendly groups, organizations, individuals and other entities related to providing RockGOP to you and / or supporting our common interests and goals.
Sites are websites or other linked content which is not owned or
controlled by us or RockGOP.
- Linked Sites are not intended to imply an endorsement or association with the Linked Site, only to serve as a convenience to you.
Services that may be made available as part of RockGOP may contain
bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums,
communities, personal web pages, calendars, and / or other message or
facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at
large, with a group or directly to an individual.
- We are not
obligated to monitor Communication Services. However, we may choose
to do so.
- We may have managers, moderators, hosts or other
individuals granted authority regarding Communication Services.
does not authorize these individuals as official spokespersons for us
- When you participate in the use of Communication
Services you are wholly responsible for your own behavior.
- We do
reserve the right to edit and / or remove posts presented publicly
and / or within group settings.
- We do not review or monitor any private messages directly between two individual users.
refers to materials provided to us and ROCKGOP.
- This includes both
tangible items as well as non-tangible items.
- Whether you are
providing us input, feedback, suggestions, photographs, letters or
any other material you wish to provide to us, you represent and
warrant that you have full authority to provide your Submission.
do not provide compensation for Submissions.
- We do not claim
ownership of Submissions.
- By providing your Submission you are giving us permission to use it in the manor we choose.
- Anything that is illegal is prohibited.
- Any rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- This agreement and all related documents shall be drawn up in English.
- We may restrict or remove access of the individual user to any part of RockGOP at any time, without notice.
- ROCKGOP is subject to existing laws and legal process and has the right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests and requirements.
- We are not liable for any actions resulting from your use of any part of RockGOP.
- RockGOP may contain inaccuracies and / or typographical errors.
- In no event shall we or RockGOP be liable for any damages whatsoever.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the original intent. The remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of RockGOP, with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use or our Privacy Statement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of RockGOP.
- In the event there exists between you and RockGOP an infringement, dispute, disagreement or any other dissatisfaction that you choose to pursue as an alternative to your sole and exclusive remedy of discontinued use, your first action must be to contact the chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full detailed explanation of the infraction or cause for discord.
- Should an open dialog of communication fail to resolve the issue and you choose to continue on to pursue legal resolution, you agree to arbitration prior to any further proceedings.
- You agree to be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Rockingham County, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- You agree all documents shall be drawn up in English.
- You agree in no event shall we or RockGOP be liable for any damages whatsoever.
- If we or RockGOP feel it is necessary to obtain paid legal council for defense or advisement regarding the matter, you agree you will bear the full expense of such without recompense.
- You agree to bear the full cost, without recompense, of all court related and other expenses.
Posting Date: March 19th 2014